Today, we started our planting for this year! We planted two lilacs by our porch to block some of the wind. We also planted two blackberry bushes and one raspberry. We are going to plant another raspberry but no one had any raspberry plants!!! My mom and I drove to four more nurseries looking for one raspberry plant and non of the nurseries had any! Lowes, Home Depot, Abbott's, Lodi Farms……… So, we're still looking for another raspberry.
But my mom and I eventually got to a nursery with so many great herbs and plants. Schwartz
We got the strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, mint, ground cover, several medicinal and culinary herbs and a few flowers for our front yard and the gardens in the pear tree photo somewhere down the side bar.
We, well, my dad and brothers planted the lilacs, the blackberries and raspberry while my mom and I were hunting for other raspberries :)
Tomorrow we have a full day of planting!! I'm looking forward to it! It's dark and windy right now so the fun of planting will have to wait till tomorrow!
And we're not done yet!! Still a few plants to get ad plant!
Check in later……HIL
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your garden with full of greens! ;D
Post a Comment