June 27, 2008

TOP!

Just got back from a really awesome festival in A2 (Ann Arbor, MI)!!! It was so much fun! My family and I hooked up with a friend of mine and her family for dinner and then just to walk around the festival and check out a few of the things there. They had concerts free, a "Heliosphere" light show which was really cool and I'll post a video of the performance my friend took. It was really cool to see. There is this woman tied to a circular apparatus that's hanging from a helium filled ballon about the size of, well, I dont know but maybe the size of two cars together???…Something of the like.
So she would flip around and come down to the ground to touch peoples hands and then rise back up again. It was a really cool performance. 
Then there were great concerts by a band I had not heard of, called "Bump" out of Detroit and they were worth seeing! A great sound and rhythm, a band I would want to see again in concert :)
And then a good show by Serena Ryder out of Toronto, Canada. Both I really liked and will definitely want to see again!!! 

I had not been to Top of the Park before and will be going back next year, it was a awesome festival!!

Videos to be posted soon!!

Békésen,
 HIL

(Békésen = bee-key-shen, meaning, "peaceably" in Hungarian)

No comments: