July 8, 2008

Post-Vacation

Vacation is over, my dad is back to work as well as I. Nothing new going on this week, just the average stuff, grocery shopping, house chores and preoccupations like that.
Although I have started a load of new courses and subjects, such as Algebra II; anatomy and physiology; Latin; grammar; I'm trying to teach myself Hungarian and chemistry is soon to follow. I think there is more, but I cannot remember them at the moment.

So life continues…

Soon I will be attending the Segment 2 of "Graduated Driving Licensing" at AAA. It's only three day straight instead of the six-week course for Segment 1. It's the last obstacle in my way to the road test for my Limited License, which I'm starting to dread. Not really looking forward to it. Oh well, something that must be done, no matter how I feel about it.

K, well off to study on the porch while listening to the rain fall!!

Békésen,
HIL

No comments: