Well, not really. I wasn't singing per se but I was running and splashing in the puddles in the street!!! My whole family was out in the down pour, walking down the street and watching the rain fall into the ponds. It was SO much fun to be out in the water! :) I was soaked of course and the air was bit on the colder side (which I am so grateful for) but I didn't feel cold I was so happy out there. Then I made tea for everyone, hot spicy Chai. So that was the highlight of my day yesterday!
Now on to the Disappearing Number…
So Saturday my family and I went to a play at the University of Michigan. It was surprisingly good. I mean, the description sounded interesting but one doesn't really know who it will be preformed, like the design of the stage and how the actors portray their characters. I thought it was very well done. They told the story of a mathematician from India and compared it to a story about a couple…
Completely worth seeing, I thought.
Today I woke up (I moved my mattress under my window!) and the air was so cold… !!! :) So I'm going to go out and enjoy it. Winter's coming, slowly but it's coming!!
Békésen,
hil
No comments:
Post a Comment