August 28, 2009

成功!(Success!)

Success!! I can't actually believe it worked!! :) I really didn't have any hope it would but, it did!! I'm really excited (can you tell?!), I feel like elated and I swear I can feel the adrenaline. Although, there was really no reason for adrenaline.
What's got me all worked up is that I just wrote my own variable and added it to the code that is this blog (HTML code), and as the title suggests, it worked! A success! I've tried my hand at it before but it didn't compute and I gave up for a while. So, the product of this experiment is that there used to be a line underneath any link you would hover your cursor over, and now there is no line (thanks to help from one of the comments on Blogger Widgets) That's not the variable though. So, as I looked at my blog I realized that without the line you couldn't really tell it was a link. I supposed that was what the line's purpose was. So then I decided to change the color of the link if you hovered your cursor over it. There was no code written for this in the code already so I would have to sort of start from scratch. I based my variable on one of the ones already existing in the code, then after the variable was accepted, I added it to the code designing the hovered-over-link, then saved the code… Success! I changed the color and now I'm here posting. I still can't believe it worked. I'm gonna go roll my cursor over a few links :)

じゃね。

No comments: