Cicadas have come. About ten or so have come to life in the woods behind our house. All day long there's that continuous loud screeching chirping sound. If I close my eyes I feel like I'm in the midst of a jungle. I have no idea where this image came from, somewhere deep and forgotten in the back of my imagination.
Although, I mostly like the sounds they make. I wish they would sing at night when I could fall asleep listening to them, instead of their wing-rubbing-music breaking my concentration on the math text.
I guess it's just one more indication of Autumn's coming since Cicadas always seem to hatch at the very end of Summer's hot months.
The Semi (Cicada in Japanese) seem to be getting louder and each minute passes by. The breeze alternates with the large insects, each taking it's turn to make nature's music.
The evening sky.
じゃね。
Although, I mostly like the sounds they make. I wish they would sing at night when I could fall asleep listening to them, instead of their wing-rubbing-music breaking my concentration on the math text.
I guess it's just one more indication of Autumn's coming since Cicadas always seem to hatch at the very end of Summer's hot months.
The Semi (Cicada in Japanese) seem to be getting louder and each minute passes by. The breeze alternates with the large insects, each taking it's turn to make nature's music.
The evening sky.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment