Just in time, the cherry tree in the backyard has decided to open its blossoms. There are still many, many not as of yet loosening their petals but soon I think the tree will be covered in rich pink colored flowers.
Only a week from today, we will be in Chicago. It still doesn't feel real, you know? I know it's only seven days from now that I will be sleeping in a different bed in a different home in a completely different city, but it might as well be a year away with the way I feel. We haven't seen the apartment yet or anything to cement in the mind the reality. Looking forward to actually being there, start exploring the new (though temporary) home.
The maple tree and it's "helicopter" seeds.
The chives as they get ready to bloom as well. They'll have purple, a light purple, color.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment