Today it smelled like spring outside as I walked around WCC's campus waiting for my mom to pick me up after classes ended. The sun was shining and warm; the air carried with it a sweetness and an earthiness like the ground was coming alive again. I can't wait until gardening season!!
The house has been quite quiet since my boyfriend returned to Japan last Monday. Everyone is back to our old, normal routine. I had the best two weeks. It was so much fun to have him here, joining in with our family, crazy as it is. I hope he had as much of a good time as we did. And now, I promised to follow my mom's example, so from now on, only looking forward!
Spring in around the corner, and a lot of other things coming with it! And it won't be long before we are all back together again, as my parents gently remind me.
ではまた!
The house has been quite quiet since my boyfriend returned to Japan last Monday. Everyone is back to our old, normal routine. I had the best two weeks. It was so much fun to have him here, joining in with our family, crazy as it is. I hope he had as much of a good time as we did. And now, I promised to follow my mom's example, so from now on, only looking forward!
Spring in around the corner, and a lot of other things coming with it! And it won't be long before we are all back together again, as my parents gently remind me.
No comments:
Post a Comment