Today my parents and I did an experiment. Instead of taking vitamin supplements, we have decided to juice vegetables, vegetables like cucumbers, kale leaves, lettuce, broccoli and various fruits. My mom, dad and I thought it was quite tasty, at least I thought so. My brothers, however, did not think it was so great. They took one sip and refused to finish their small glass of green juice.
Today's dose was made from pear, kale, broccoli, ginger, cucumber, celery and lettuce leaves. The ginger had a strong taste and overpowered the potent taste of the kale and lettuce. I think I could get used to drinking it every day.
The picture below was today's recipe; tomorrow, we'll try another one!
Only one day left!!! I can't wait!!
じゃあ!
Today's dose was made from pear, kale, broccoli, ginger, cucumber, celery and lettuce leaves. The ginger had a strong taste and overpowered the potent taste of the kale and lettuce. I think I could get used to drinking it every day.
The picture below was today's recipe; tomorrow, we'll try another one!
Only one day left!!! I can't wait!!
じゃあ!
No comments:
Post a Comment