The semester is over! For 22 days that is, until the next semester starts and I'm back to spending most of my time in school plus homework. But, before that, we leave for a trip to New York! It'll be short but we'll get to see the city and also the Christmas lighting throughout the city at night on a bus tour. It should be fun!
The holidays are close, but apparently we won't have any snow. So, no winter hiking yet.
The music in this post is one that I wrote as my final project for music theory class. I wrote it to resemble the rain, but it may just seem like it to me. I tried to record it, but it seems that I cannot transfer the song to my computer just yet, so when I figure out how to solve that problem, I will post the song. It's much better to hear it rather than just look at sheet music.
But for now, this is was the song looks like:
じゃあね!
The music in this post is one that I wrote as my final project for music theory class. I wrote it to resemble the rain, but it may just seem like it to me. I tried to record it, but it seems that I cannot transfer the song to my computer just yet, so when I figure out how to solve that problem, I will post the song. It's much better to hear it rather than just look at sheet music.
But for now, this is was the song looks like:
It's snowing lightly now. It probably won't stick though, it will melt before the sun sets. But it looks pretty this morning!


No comments:
Post a Comment