March 11, 2012

Springtime is back! The cold weather abated and today temperatures reached 17°C! It felt good, and after studying this morning I played tennis with my brothers and dad.

A great sunny day! And the earth is coming alive again! The air is filled with the sweet smell of earth and new green life.

New buds on the pear tree.

The yarrow peeking through the old growth.

Catnip reviving itself.

More catnip.

Lemon balm adding its livening lemony scent to the air. It smells like lemon candy!

 And there it a lot of lemon balm. It's in the mint family and so grows quickly and strongly.

Butterfly bush sprouting new leaves.

And the two butterfly bushes came back amazingly strong. Hopefully the coming summe won't be too hard on them.

Back to the week tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, but six weeks left! If I can pull through at the pace I'm working at now, it will end the way I want it to. Fingers crossed!!  And on to the new season of spring!

お休み!
じゃあね!

No comments: