January 7, 2008

Night fall

It is truly dark outside now. 

Well, biology is done for the day, I did all my required reading. The psych chapter is incredibly long, 35+ pages. 
I'm having some difficulty lately with geometry. I have trouble with the proofs. I can't remember enough of the postulates, definitions, theorems and properties to do a complete proof. Yet.

Oh, I was recently talking to my mom and college, (only three years away) and we found this really cool college in Colorado, called Colorado College, and you only focus on one class for three and a half weeks then move on to the next subject. That would make it so much easier, only having to learn and focus completely on one subject then moving on to the next. I'm going to research this college more. 

Well, I also created a game plan for the construction of the fort I was talking about in an earlier post. My brothers are going to take part in building it. There is one idea of building it over a stream, cool huh?

Math time! Gotta pay attention now. 

No comments: