Not much is happening this week. Wednesday I go to my first meet up "session" for Japanese speakers, people learning Japanese or just want to join. My mom and I are going. I have to introduce myself, which I'm dead scared of, in Japanese. My Japanese tutor, Aya, has written it out for me and I'm practicing but I'm still shaking, nervous. Hope it goes well *crossing fingers*
I'm nearing the end of my biology course!! Yay!! I have only six lectures left and even less reading. I still have a few more slides to look at but that's it!! :)
I'm looking at more colleges now. All of the ones I've done minimal research one are independent schools, not state run. Their a little more expensive than say MSU but not pricey as out of state tuition for state run colleges, plus I could try for scholarships. I don't think I want to go to college in Michigan though, try somewhere else. I've lived the majority of my life in MI and am ready to go somewhere else!! (Preferably to France or some such country, but we'll see.)
All that's half interesting this week.
Check in later……HIL
No comments:
Post a Comment