Well, tonight it is officially one week till the finals for drivers ED. A guy that joined our class for the last two classes to make up for missed classes, said it was easy, would not take long to complete so I have hope.
So when I complete my finals exams I'll get my Level One license and will have to go immediately to the Secretary of the State to validate it. Then, I'll have 90 days to drive with my mom and dad then I'll be eligible for the Segment Two classes (I'm currently in Segment One). After Segment Two, I'll have six months to drive before taking the state road test with a company that tests new drivers for the state. The road test is about 45 minutes and you start with 100 points and points are retracted for each mistake or bad maneuver you make. You HAVE to get at least 80 points to pass.
After the finals, the class is going to order pizza and have a sort of party since our instructor is so certain we will all PASS (fingers-crossed and studying hard).
Check in later……HIL
No comments:
Post a Comment