April 24, 2008

Passed The Finals!!

Okay, I can breathe again. I kinda put more pressure on myself for things like tests than I need to. 
Anyway, I passed the two tests required to graduate Segment One of Michigan's GDL (Graduated Driver Licensing). I got really good scores (they were the first standardized tests I've taken) so I was greatly relieved to know I can handle tests like that.
The test itself wasn't too hard. I'm happy I studied all this week but my class was the last to get the easier test. The classes from now on will have a new test that is, according to my teacher, four times harder. 

So, good luck to anyone just starting or going to start Driver's ED!!! 

Okay, I need to get some sleep (if I can get to sleep) so that I can get out of bed and get to the Secretary of State so I can get my Level One License validated. Clock starts ticking after that!!

Check in later……HIL

No comments: