April 10, 2008

Passed!!

Just got back from AAA, (the place I take Drivers ED with). Today was my last drive with the instructor and a instructor-in-training. It was my drivers test for AAA!! (I did have prior knowledge of this though.) And I passed!!  :) I got 100% on everything!! Flying colors!! 
I'm really relieved now. I got there a little early and the instructor had been taking a girl driving before me, so she wasn't quite down yet (hope that made sense *fingers-crossed*) so when the instructor, Donn, talked with the mother of the girl (he does that with all of his students) I was to get the car ready for my drive. 
So I had a bout 20 minutes of just sitting in the car, letting the nervous energy build. It didn't help me nerves any. 
But I did great! (according to the instructors). 
*whew* I'm glad that's over with but now I have to look forward to the state test. I'm not such a great test-taker so nervous about that test too. 
The instructors say it will be fine. I trust them, so I should stop thinking about!

Okay, gotta go make tea for the family  ;)

Check in later……HIL

No comments: