After talking to a nice woman at my homeschool group, I have the idea to go to medical school. I have always had a fascination with the brain and human body, so I'm 99.9% sure that I want to specialize in neurology. Well, 100% sure.
So, with this new decision, I hope to get into Michigan State University's medical school! According to many people, including the woman form our homeschool group who is a neurologist, MSu has one of the best medical programs. Here is MSU's site. I have also put a link to their site below in the link's section.
So, mom, dad and I have been researching their program some and also have been redirecting my high school education to better prepare me for med school and college. Looking forward to starting anatomy and physiology in a few weeks!!! :)
Okay, movie time!!
Check in later………HIL
No comments:
Post a Comment