May 26, 2008

A Job at Last!

Well, I'm home from vacation, never a happy time :( But I did come home to good news and prospects! My next door neighbor has asked if I could babysit her three little girls for her one hour everyday so she can get her exercise in for the day.
I have for a while been thinking I needed a job. Whether or not this dream plan happens, I would like to travel to Europe for a month or so backpacking through several countries with a friend or something before I head into college and med school after that.
So in order to fund this idea I need to start saving every cent I earn, this being the reason I've been contemplating a job…And along comes this offer!! Perfect timing and it's a great job for me right now, them living so close and it being in the morning and not at night when my family and I hang out.
Can't wait to start!! (Which is this Wednesday)!!

Okay, to go unpack……
HIL

No comments: