Hello, this is Seiko.How are you?I enjoyed your movie very much.It reminded me of the storm we had in Saijo, Japan. Soon I would like to write an E-mail to your family.Today I left my job at Lions Club office, so I have a lot of time :)
Hi Seiko!!So glad you commented! I love reading them :)Please comment more!!I will e-mail you as well soon.And wow! You're not working at Lions Club!? Congratulations, I suppose :)Write soon!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hello, this is Seiko.
How are you?
I enjoyed your movie very much.
It reminded me of the storm we had in Saijo, Japan.
Soon I would like to write an E-mail to your family.
Today I left my job at Lions Club office, so I have a lot of time :)
Hi Seiko!!
So glad you commented! I love reading them :)
Please comment more!!
I will e-mail you as well soon.
And wow! You're not working at Lions Club!? Congratulations, I suppose :)
Write soon!
Post a Comment