Well… some good news!! Yesterday my parents met with a travel agent and bought plane tickets destined for Ireland!! It's set in stone (or close to it) now and this November my family and I will be spending a few weeks driving around the coast and through the country of Ireland :) I cannot wait to go. I've wanted to see Ireland for many years, since I was four years old. And now, we are finally going… !!
So apparently now it's my job to figure out a route for us to take. We're flying into Dublin and will be leaving by way of Shannon, which are on opposite sides of the island…meaning we will have to retrace our steps a little to see all that we want to. But nevertheless, it will be an awesome trip!
So that's all that has been going on here in Michigan.
Hope ya'll have a a good weekend!!
Békésen…
hil
1 comment:
That sounds like fun:-)
Post a Comment