Well… finally awake. *yawn*
Last night I volunteered at the Redford Theatre in Detroit. It was my first time working there so it took me a while to get the hang of how everything operated. I was bagging popcorn while a friend of mine did the drinks and her father interacted with the costumers. I had a great time!! It was the first time I had done anything like that.
The theatre was originally built in the 1920's and the inside is decorated to look like an outdoor theatre, with a sky painted on the ceiling and stars that actually light up!! It has a Japanese motif, with paintings/pictures of Samurai, I suppose, on the walls and the screen/stage is done up to look something like old-style Japanese housing. It's a cool place! :) Check out the link above, the homepage has a good picture of the stage.
I think I'm going to go back to sleep :) Békésen…
hil
No comments:
Post a Comment