It's been a good weekend what with finding a wildlife/wetlands protection area right next to my house!! Can you believe that? I cannot believe I didn't know… Anyway, that part was awesome :) you can walk through it and there's this intertwining lake all throughout it and small peninsulas and islands you can get to, it is so peaceful there. I hope to get back there this coming week.
Also, we got a good amount of the house cleaned up, which was good I suppose. It wasn't exactly fun while in the process of purging the home but… dare I say it, it was good to get done.
So, now to the subject of this post, I spend all free time on the weekend watching series of this tv show from Britain on BBC2 called Mock The Week. It is one of the funniest, interesting best show I have found yet! I love it! Cannot get enough. So check it out, I know there are quite a lot of it on YouTube.
Anyway, thought I'd share that with who ever reads my blog :)
Love that show!
Békésen,
hil
2 comments:
Hi there, great blog!
Many thanks!!
Post a Comment