November 30, 2008

Falling Flakes

Wahoo! We got snow today! It's covered the ground :) But it's horrible to drive in, got my first trial with slippery, slushy and icy roads today. It wasn't too bad but made my mom a little nervous. 
Perfect time now for hiking in the woods! I've gotta go out tomorrow… Maybe in the in the afternoon when it's a little warmer and better for pictures :)
The winter holiday decorations are going up, lights in the front… a wreath on the door… next is the tree which is next weekend's job!
Back to reality this week though. It's not a short week like this week was, and it is back to homework full time. Got to plan more credits and start sending them in to Clonlara. Oh well, about time anyway. 

I'll add photos to this post when I get 'em tomorrow!

Békésen.
hil.

No comments: