November 24, 2008

Ireland. Pt. 2

These are just a few pictures from the trip to Ireland. They're not in any particular order. I tried to get them organized but I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted and finally got frustrated so here are the photos.
The bookstore!! "Read's" I think it's called. 
One of the best cafés in Dublin if not Ireland. It's called "Blas Café" and it's on O'Connell street. 
A church in Dublin Castle, I can't remember the name though. The architecture is cool though, my family and I saw this style a lot during our trip.  
Part of Dublin Castle, minus the parts under reconstruction and covered in scaffolding. The end part of the structure, the portion with the pointed projections on the wall, is the religious building in the above picture.  
O'Connell street, Dublin, Ireland. 
The Sphere with Sphere in front of the Berkeley Library at Trinity. Interesting, no? 
An area of nature somewhere in the college and the Book of Kells in the building behind the tree. 
Trinity College, just passed the entrance. It's a beautiful college, all the buildings are similar to the ones in this picture. A very tranquil place, at least when I was there. 
The busy streets of Dublin and I think that pointed building about in the middle of the picture down the street is St. Patrick's Cathedral. The building itself is interesting, done in a darker and dramatic architecture.


No comments: