Happy holidays…
This holiday was very fun!! Got to go up to my uncles and spend the night :) Which was awesome. I love waking up at his house, it feels like you're hundreds of miles away in a resort or something… So much fun for yule and all that.
So hey! We got an Xbox 360 (elite!)! Wahoo! I wasn't really thinking I'd get into it, but well, guess what? I did! We got Rock Band 2 also! I'm addicted to it, hence the title. I play the drums and sing and actually keep pitch which was very surprising! it's so much fun :) My brothers play the guitar and the littlest one, E, sings. He gets te highest ratings :)
It was a very good Christmas this year, everybody was happy and in a festive mood; music was sending its melodies throughout the downstairs; food was cooking in the kitchen, where we seemed to like to congregate this year; stories were told, laughs shared. We got up the morning of xmas day and made coffee for the family, got hyped up on caffeine and played dominos for a few hours. We didn't get to watch our movies though, I was so hoping to see Ordinary Decent Criminal again but oh well, other things were to be done and played!
So now at home, we're moping up the watery mess in our basement (we found his out a few weeks ago. Our basement wall is leaking). Luckily it wasn't too bad and help from a friend made it easier to relax up on the short two day vacay at Uncles House.
The pond forming on our basement floor is going to strand us in our house for the next few days. Or until the rain stops! Why, why is it raining in December? It's winter, the it is supposed to freeze and turn to snow… Life happens I guess.
Well!! Good thing we got Rock Band and Halo to play :D My brothers and I are graduating from easy to medium… Progress must be made!
A good holiday. Thanks all!!
Back to the controller!
hil
No comments:
Post a Comment