January 1, 2009

Mystery Package in the New Year

It's 2009!!! Last year went by fast even though it didn't feel like it at the time. 
A lot of goals and ideas for this coming year all of which start on the 5th when the reality hits (right now I'm on holiday vacation!! And dad's still home!!)
With a trip to Mexico coming up fast I have to get myself physically ready to do all the water sports and excursions I want to do and then work to get high school done by the end of the year so the six month stint in Chicago can be more relaxed and fun! So much to do and look forward to……  
So now I'm looking forward to tomorrow so we can finally get the package sent from Japan (!) that has been sitting in the post office. We missed it and this time being a holiday we must wait in anticipation!
Can't wait to see what it is!! 
Wish everyone a good year coming!

Now to make breakfast… at 1 pm……

じゃね。
hil

No comments: