Lately my brothers and I have been staying up a little later than we should, watching the Japanese anime called Naruto on my computer every night :D Right now we are more than half way through the younger years of the show's namesake.
We found this site, TailedFox.com, has all of the episodes in Japanese but with English subtitles so my brothers and I have been learning more Japanese vocabulary. But I usually have to ask my friend Aya-sensei what the words mean!
でも (but), it's a lot of fun and good practice.
After we first started this tradition of watching animation together with the series, Ava
tar: the Last Air Bender, we had to find another good show to get into. 私の おとうと (younger brother) had watched a few episodes of Naruto in Japan so he recommended we watch that and now it all we watch.
Since yesterday was the first day of spring we are planning what to grow in the gardens this year. Mostly we plan to grow a few varieties tomatoes and a lot of herbs. Plus getting ready for gardening, in the next few weeks we're going to start painting the house when the weather warms up a bit more so we can have the windows up so the paint fumes don't fill the house. So it will be a lot fo work but fun, I'm looking forward to putting some color on the walls and growing vegetables and herbs in the gardens again!! Spring will be here soon!
Well, おかあさん (mom) is asking for tea so I'll go make it, dattebayo!
We found this site, TailedFox.com, has all of the episodes in Japanese but with English subtitles so my brothers and I have been learning more Japanese vocabulary. But I usually have to ask my friend Aya-sensei what the words mean!
でも (but), it's a lot of fun and good practice.
After we first started this tradition of watching animation together with the series, Ava
tar: the Last Air Bender, we had to find another good show to get into. 私の おとうと (younger brother) had watched a few episodes of Naruto in Japan so he recommended we watch that and now it all we watch.Since yesterday was the first day of spring we are planning what to grow in the gardens this year. Mostly we plan to grow a few varieties tomatoes and a lot of herbs. Plus getting ready for gardening, in the next few weeks we're going to start painting the house when the weather warms up a bit more so we can have the windows up so the paint fumes don't fill the house. So it will be a lot fo work but fun, I'm looking forward to putting some color on the walls and growing vegetables and herbs in the gardens again!! Spring will be here soon!
Well, おかあさん (mom) is asking for tea so I'll go make it, dattebayo!
No comments:
Post a Comment