Tria Carminis, which is Latin, and supposed to mean "Three Songs" however I'm not sure it's grammar is completely correct, a feeble attempt at using the dead language I have been trying to learn.
Here are a few songs I have recently discovered and have been listening to non stop for the past few days. The first is a Shinedown song entitled "Second Chance", one my mom's new favorites from the radio :)
The Bird and the Worm by The Used. This is actually ニックくん's (my brother's) purchase, one from his list of favorites. Though this video did not have an embed option so here's the link: The Used - The Bird and The Worm
The second video is Evanescence's Good Enough. As a song with lots of piano I am trying to learn it for myself, playing it along with the CD.
And finally the last video is Like A Stone from Audioslave, which is fast becoming a favorite, though it is a on the slower side, more melodramatic and darker.
Anyway, thought I would share a few new favorites!!
じゃね。
Here are a few songs I have recently discovered and have been listening to non stop for the past few days. The first is a Shinedown song entitled "Second Chance", one my mom's new favorites from the radio :)
The Bird and the Worm by The Used. This is actually ニックくん's (my brother's) purchase, one from his list of favorites. Though this video did not have an embed option so here's the link: The Used - The Bird and The Worm
The second video is Evanescence's Good Enough. As a song with lots of piano I am trying to learn it for myself, playing it along with the CD.
And finally the last video is Like A Stone from Audioslave, which is fast becoming a favorite, though it is a on the slower side, more melodramatic and darker.
Anyway, thought I would share a few new favorites!!
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment