May 19, 2009

合格した ! (Passed!)

All done, for good! Today, with my dad, I took the Michigan Road Test for my driver's license. I'm so relieved that it's over now, nothing to dread and worry about! Although, I must admit, it wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, thankfully. I only made a few mistakes, but none were big mistakes And the examiner said he had no advice for me, I drove well enough.
Now, tomorrow morning bright and early, my mom and I go to the Secretary of State's office, get my picture taken and my official driver's license will be in my wallet!! So, after that I will be able to drive on my own!
My brothers and I are going to go out on a celebratory bike trip across the road to the "preserve" (That's not the real name, only the one I gave it)!!

 
A few random, slightly "driving" related pictures taken a little while ago…
 
 
 


じゃね。

No comments: