This weekend has gone by too fast. I'm not ready for the week ahead yet and am still tired from painting the three rooms we took on this weekend; my parents bedroom and two bathrooms. Everything turned out beautifully yet again even with a slight mishap with the paint choice for the bathrooms (the color was way too close to the original white!). After deciding on an alternate color, which looks so much better then the first choice would have, we finished our projects for these past twp days.
Painting was much easier this time around as well, having learned the basics last time and also we had less mistakes (namely painting the ceiling by accident). So relieved now to have the upstairs almost completely changed, next weekend it the last part; the hallway.
As per other things, the strawberries are now fully protected against the tormenting robins whose nest has been replaced by morning doves surprisingly. And my mint garden seems to have recovered from a Septoria Leaf Spot attack, I think I've gotten rid of the disease. It won't be a good harvest year for the mint, though, and hopefully the fungus causing such destruction of the menthae won't come back next year.
じゃね。
Painting was much easier this time around as well, having learned the basics last time and also we had less mistakes (namely painting the ceiling by accident). So relieved now to have the upstairs almost completely changed, next weekend it the last part; the hallway.
As per other things, the strawberries are now fully protected against the tormenting robins whose nest has been replaced by morning doves surprisingly. And my mint garden seems to have recovered from a Septoria Leaf Spot attack, I think I've gotten rid of the disease. It won't be a good harvest year for the mint, though, and hopefully the fungus causing such destruction of the menthae won't come back next year.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment