It's hot. That's all I can say, it's hot. 95°F (35°C) today, or close to it. It's good for the tomatoes and strawberries, so keeping that in mind seems to make the heat worth it. The strawberries we've gotten so far have been awesome, deliciously dark red and juicy. No comparison to the store bought berries. And now the raspberries, which have been taking their sweet time, are ripening. Now, we on robin AND wasp guard. Last year, I found out that the wasp will eat the raspberries! I watched several of them devour the raspberries.
Lately, I've been listening to Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian. And as I was searching YouTube for more of his comedy, I found a show he co-created and stars in, called Black Books. It's hilarious! When I can't sleep this is what I watch and pretty much the entirety of the three seasons of this show are on YouTube…
Black Books: Bernard writes his letter
Black Books: season three
じゃね。
Lately, I've been listening to Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian. And as I was searching YouTube for more of his comedy, I found a show he co-created and stars in, called Black Books. It's hilarious! When I can't sleep this is what I watch and pretty much the entirety of the three seasons of this show are on YouTube…
Black Books: Bernard writes his letter
Black Books: season three
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment