The pair of Gold Finches have returned to their nest in our Maple tree!! We can sort of see them from the patio, but their are quite loud in the morning, singing beautifully. It's sort of ironic that even when we used to live out in the country on ten acres by ourselves, we see more wildlife here! Also, there's a family of Morning Doves in the Blue Spruce and they were out int he gardens while my mom and I were reading on the patio. The parents were trying to coax the young bird up into the wet soil of the gardens but the little had a hard time getting over the wooden bin. It was so cute, the bird child was only about a fourth the size of the adults and he/she was very hungry!
They stayed there for a long time and didn't seem to notice either of us sitting not far from them. It was so cool. Although now I think we might see less of them since the strawberries have stopped bearing fruit. The raspberries have began to ripen but only the robins have taken an interest in those little red berries.
Just now, I heard the flpa of wings and the Morning Dove trio were back in our gardens so, quickly grabbing the camera I got a few picks of this family. They didn't mind me opening the door and walking out on the patio. It's amazing. So check them out…
They stayed there for a long time and didn't seem to notice either of us sitting not far from them. It was so cool. Although now I think we might see less of them since the strawberries have stopped bearing fruit. The raspberries have began to ripen but only the robins have taken an interest in those little red berries.
Just now, I heard the flpa of wings and the Morning Dove trio were back in our gardens so, quickly grabbing the camera I got a few picks of this family. They didn't mind me opening the door and walking out on the patio. It's amazing. So check them out…
Morning Doves enjoying the gardens.
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment