October 21, 2009

180˚

At first I thought today was going to be a long day. This morning, I was woke up to the sound of my mom running up the stairs to wake Nick and I up. We had forgot to take the trash out and we didn't know how early in the morning the trash pick up was going to come. So, we had to get up at 7:45 A.M. to move the trash cans to the end of our driveway. Unfortunately, it was raining down hard, too. Not only did we have two trash cans, but nine or ten large bags of the thatch from last weekend's labors. So, in the pouring rain, my mom, brother and I carried everything to the curb in time. My brother went back to bed as it was "too early for him," he said. And my mom and I later left for the Ann Arbor Farmer's market. In the beginning, it looked like it was going to be a rainy, cloudy, cold day but it actually became a sunny, warm, beautiful day!





じゃね。

No comments: