Once again, we will take to the roads. We have planned a road trip to Canada this time; Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa and then Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. It has been a while since my family and I have all gotten in the car for an over 10 hour drive. Everyone is looking forward to it! We will leave in less than two weeks already, right before the Thanksgiving holiday.
I'm looking forward to traveling in a country where the primary language is one I don't know (French). Traveling that way is more challenging, and in the end, more fun. Although, everyone will learn some basics in French (like hello, goodbye, please and a few phrases), so we can be polite.
Everything I've heard and read says that Quebec and Montreal are very interesting and have an old world feel to them, and that Montreal is one of a kind city; no where else like it. At first, I wasn't as excited as I should have been but the more time passes and as we get closer to leaving, I'm getting very exciting to see a new city and experience a new place again!!
It really looks like winter now, just no snow yet. Recently, we have had strong winds and some rain which blew all the leaves form the trees. Little sunlight has come through the clouds, but every once in a while the clouds part, and it's continually cooling down, through we still sleep with our windows open a little.
Back to homework now!
じゃね。
I'm looking forward to traveling in a country where the primary language is one I don't know (French). Traveling that way is more challenging, and in the end, more fun. Although, everyone will learn some basics in French (like hello, goodbye, please and a few phrases), so we can be polite.
Everything I've heard and read says that Quebec and Montreal are very interesting and have an old world feel to them, and that Montreal is one of a kind city; no where else like it. At first, I wasn't as excited as I should have been but the more time passes and as we get closer to leaving, I'm getting very exciting to see a new city and experience a new place again!!
It really looks like winter now, just no snow yet. Recently, we have had strong winds and some rain which blew all the leaves form the trees. Little sunlight has come through the clouds, but every once in a while the clouds part, and it's continually cooling down, through we still sleep with our windows open a little.
Back to homework now!
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment