January 30, 2010

Cloudless

今日は また仕事だった。私とエリックは元気な男の子三人を数時間ベビーシッターをした。楽しかったけど、今疲れたし、眠りたい。
みんなが風邪をひいちゃっているんだ。最初はニックだった。今はお母さん・・・次は誰だろう。エリックか、いつもニックのそばに居てゲームをやっている。お父さんかな、七日に五日フォードへ行くから。風邪をひいたみんなの世話をしているので、私かも・・どうなるかな。
今夜冬らしく太陽が雲のない空で沈んで、空はパステルで彩られた。夕日の光は木々を照らして、枝が日差しに赤くなって美しかった。だけど、私しか見なかったかも。みんなはソファと床で休んでいるので、見えなかったかな。今は真っ暗、何も見えない、星が無い、月はどこだろう。でも、飛行機の光が見えるから、まだ雲もない。




では、またね。

(English: Worked again today. Eric and I babysat three energetic little boys. It was fun but now I want to sleep.
  Everyone's catching colds. First was Nick and now mom. Who will be next? Eric? He's always next to Nick playing computer games. Dad? Since he goes to Ford five out of seven days. Because I'm taking care of those people who catch cold, it might be me.... What will happen?
   Tonight, winter-esquely, the sun set in a cloudless sky, the sky was colored with pastels. The setting sun's light shone on the trees, and in the sun's rays the branches became red. It was beautiful. Though maybe only I saw it. Because everyone was resting on the sofa and floor, maybe they didn't see it.
   It's pitch black now, can't see anything, no stars and where could the moon be? But I can se the lights of airplanes so no clouds either.)

No comments: