March 6, 2010

Twilight Strole

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked my mom as I opened the blinds this evening just as the sun was setting below the trees. She was quite surprised at my words, but quickly responded in the affirmative, and we left the boys in the house.
The air was still cool but refreshing, sweet with the smell of spring. I like walking at this time, the light is leaving and the streetlights have just started coming on, the stars gradually reveal themselves.
I was glad to get out of the house, just to enjoy the out of doors a little.
We stopped at a dead end street that faces out on a farm, and I took a few pictures of the twilight. They're not that good, I still have not grasped night photography well. But maybe they still show the deepening colors as the warmer time of year approaches well enough.



じゃね。

No comments: