March 11, 2010

Coffee Break

First time that the three of us, my two brothers and I, went out together for fun. Usually it's to do errands or the like, but today we went to the library, I found a few books I needed for the photography class I'm currently taking and then we got coffee (the library has a coffee shop in it) and sat at one of the tables set up in the library's lobby. We just talked about random things, we read a little, and when we had finished our coffee we cleaned our table and headed back to the car.
My mom seems to have expected us to say longer than the hour they we did, but even though it was a bit shorter, it was a rather good time. I hope the boys had a good time as well, I know Eric had wanted to get coffee for a while, and today he brought the drinks for us. Kind person he is. ありがとうよ、エリック。

It's completely spring now, though the grass is brown the outside looks like spring; the ponds have thawed, the last of the snow is disappearing, the buds of the trees and shrubbery have appeared, and today was in the 60's F. It's already the middle of March.
1 1/2 month until Chicago!

じゃね。

No comments: