The beginning of another week; finally the past week has come to an end. It felt as if the last seven+ days never would.
This past weekend, my mom and I took a few hour walk along the lake to Shedd's Aquarium, about a 2.2 mile (3.5 km) walk one way. The air was cool and the lake still. And since the sun had sunk behind the buildings and the sky quite dark, the lights of most of the buildings had been turned on. And for once I remembered to bring the camera along.
ジャネ。
This past weekend, my mom and I took a few hour walk along the lake to Shedd's Aquarium, about a 2.2 mile (3.5 km) walk one way. The air was cool and the lake still. And since the sun had sunk behind the buildings and the sky quite dark, the lights of most of the buildings had been turned on. And for once I remembered to bring the camera along.
ジャネ。
No comments:
Post a Comment