Lately we have been living in the clouds. At least it has seemed so. We have had a few storms; this morning thunder was the soundtrack to breakfast.
But it seems that the rough weather has past, and everything has calmed; when it was still light out, I could see farther than I have in a long while, the coast line seemed more vivid and colorful than usual.
Last night, my mom and I walked in the opposite direction of our usual route. A beautiful paved path along the lake and one beach, then leading away from the shore on a concrete walkway that curves around, looking back at the city's lights.
Fall is finally here! The trees have changed color and the air is sweet with the scent of the fallen leaves. Looking forward to the rest of this season!
じゃね。
But it seems that the rough weather has past, and everything has calmed; when it was still light out, I could see farther than I have in a long while, the coast line seemed more vivid and colorful than usual.
Last night, my mom and I walked in the opposite direction of our usual route. A beautiful paved path along the lake and one beach, then leading away from the shore on a concrete walkway that curves around, looking back at the city's lights.
Fall is finally here! The trees have changed color and the air is sweet with the scent of the fallen leaves. Looking forward to the rest of this season!
じゃね。
No comments:
Post a Comment