It has definitely been a while since I last posted. Not much has happened lately; school started and I have since been busy with homework. But this afternoon, my mom and I took our neighbor on a hike, a route my mom and I take very often.
Before departing on the walk, my mom and I walked around the yard and checked the trees for new buds; signs of new growth next spring.
The cherry tree has so many new buds, can't wait to see it this spring!
The pear is still holding on to some of the little inedible (except for birds) fruits. This tree also has many buds tipped with white fuzzy material.
The maple tree in the front yard has red colored buds all over it. Good signs for spring!
Our usual paths are still covered with snow, a thin layer of ice atop the frozen flakes.
And still plenty for the birds to eat out there! Berries still hang from the chilled, hibernating branches.
じゃあね。
No comments:
Post a Comment