Tonight my mom and I went for a cold evening walk around the neighborhood. The sky was so brilliant that I ran back to the house to get the camera.
According to the weather report, Tuesday night we are to expect ten to fifteen inches of snowfall!! Can't wait to hike in that! And tomorrow morning I head to the dentist to get a start on the final stage of my dental implants! Hopefully in a few weeks, with a couple visits to the lab and dentist, I will have a complete set of teeth! I'm looking forward to the end.
じゃあ。
According to the weather report, Tuesday night we are to expect ten to fifteen inches of snowfall!! Can't wait to hike in that! And tomorrow morning I head to the dentist to get a start on the final stage of my dental implants! Hopefully in a few weeks, with a couple visits to the lab and dentist, I will have a complete set of teeth! I'm looking forward to the end.
じゃあ。
No comments:
Post a Comment