It's arrived! The new Ford Explorer we have been waiting for for over a month has finally arrived. Dad brought it home last Friday and took the four of us for a little drive around the neighborhood. And today, mom and I drove it to the library and store. It drives so smooth! The stirring wheel moves without much force. It has almost no resistance when I turn it. I really like it. Although it is definitely a larger vehicle than the others we have leased, but it's a lot of fun to drive!
Lately it has been getting warmer here in Michigan. The air smells like spring, it smells like the earth and new plants beginning to poke their sprouts out from the soil. Although it is supposed to snow again tomorrow. This is Michigan weather, unpredictable and unstable. The pictures following are some I took while walking with my mom last night. We decided to take advantage of the warmer air and enjoyed the setting sun's light.
じゃね!
Lately it has been getting warmer here in Michigan. The air smells like spring, it smells like the earth and new plants beginning to poke their sprouts out from the soil. Although it is supposed to snow again tomorrow. This is Michigan weather, unpredictable and unstable. The pictures following are some I took while walking with my mom last night. We decided to take advantage of the warmer air and enjoyed the setting sun's light.
じゃね!
1 comment:
We ordered the new Ford F-150 ecoboost at the beginning of the month I expect it to be done around end of the month!!
Post a Comment