This last week it seemed that the sky was on fire. So, I tried to capture as much of it as I could with my digital camera over the tops of the houses standing in the way.
Hopefully one of the photos turned out…
And great news! In two weeks, I return to the lab that is currently in the process of fashioning my permanent teeth out of porcelain one last time to match colors and shape of the new false teeth. And then a week after that I get the teeth put in the first of March! Which is a really good thing because I have a very important visitor coming in March. My boyfriend is coming from Japan to stay for two weeks!! I can't wait! I haven't been this excited for anything before. I thought I was excited to move to Japan. I thought I was excited to travel around the world. But those things don't compare to the amount of excitement I feel now. I can't wait until he's here. It will have been a half a year since I last saw him. I'm usually not one to wish time to pass quickly, but I wish the fourteenth of March would hurry up and arrive.
じゃあ!
Hopefully one of the photos turned out…
And great news! In two weeks, I return to the lab that is currently in the process of fashioning my permanent teeth out of porcelain one last time to match colors and shape of the new false teeth. And then a week after that I get the teeth put in the first of March! Which is a really good thing because I have a very important visitor coming in March. My boyfriend is coming from Japan to stay for two weeks!! I can't wait! I haven't been this excited for anything before. I thought I was excited to move to Japan. I thought I was excited to travel around the world. But those things don't compare to the amount of excitement I feel now. I can't wait until he's here. It will have been a half a year since I last saw him. I'm usually not one to wish time to pass quickly, but I wish the fourteenth of March would hurry up and arrive.
じゃあ!
No comments:
Post a Comment