May 24, 2011

Summer has come to Michigan. It's so green! It's feels really good to be home. We all sleep great last night. A gentle breeze wafting over my back as I traveled through many dreams. Lately, I been having more dreams than usual. Strange. And when I woke up, birds were singing, sunlight was streaming through my open windows, and I could here Mom and Dad awake already. But what surprised me the most was the incredibly sweet fragrance. I didn't notice last night because it was so dark, but the lilacs have bloomed! The house is filled with this most delicious smell from the lilacs.




Gorgeous!


Witch's Fire in full bloom.

At the beginning of Spring, I wasn't sure most of the landscaping had weathered the summer last year, but it appears everything is doing fine.


Viburnum in the backyard. 

Chive flowers!

What little is left of the strawberry plants have started to spread out runners and flower. Maybe some fruit this summer?

じゃあね!

No comments: