June 3, 2011

Another day done. But it was a good day. The project we completed, well semi-completed, was mulching the trees and rose bins. We spread the wood chips thickly around the tree bases and lastly around the roses.




Hasta flowers have opened their petals. They seem to be adjusting well!

And the seeds have arrived from Oregon! it's a little later than the recommended sowing time indicated the seed packets for planting the seeds, but I'll give it a try and see how it goes. 
But the gardens are not complete yet. We still have to place the bricks for the path between garden bins, create a walkway to the compost container, and a place for the hose to sit behind a lilac bush. The backyard just keeps getting more beautiful and pleasant with every project we do.  
And tomorrow morning, when the dew on the grass is evaporating, I'll be babysitting. It's been a long time, over a year, since I've babysat. Gonna have to get back into it, readjust to babysitting. I wonder how it will go this time around.
A lot to look forward to this weekend! TGIF!!  

じゃあね!

No comments: