Sunny days continue but without unbearable heat. It's been quite comfortable lately, though a little cooler weather would be nice. The morning's are cool and bright with the rising sun's gentle light accompanied by bird song and wing flutter from outside the windows. I'm hoping this lasts for the rest of the summer months.
じゃあね!
The seeds are beginning to break the earth and stand above soil! I have yet to draw a diagram of the garden with labels indicating what herbs grow where, so I don't know with certainty which of the eleven different herbs I planted these are. But I believe the first picture to be of either fennel or burdock (gobo). The second is yarrow.
I had help this evening with the before-bed-watering of the seedlings' garden beds. The other herbs we planted, basil, coriander, sage and others are growing amazingly fast. We can already pick their leaves and use them they have grown so thick.
And yet another rose blooms. Of course mom was outside today sniffing the new smell that joined the garden this week.
The echinacea (also known as coneflower) is forming flowers.
Lastly the hydrangea readying large flowers.
じゃあね!
No comments:
Post a Comment