Monday again; the start of another week. This week we spent most of our time in the family room enjoying a television series that the five of us have taken quite a liking to. And Sunday, we finished the last of the garden projects for this year: completing the brick pathway between garden bins.
That was the weekend. We didn't really do much, it was just a quiet, relaxed and enjoyable two days, which is the best.
じゃあね!
My brother and I put the new bricks in place while Dad mowed the lawn for the week. It took longer than we had anticipated, but it looks nice now, so it was worth the effort. And in a year or so the bricks will have settled and grass have grown in between the bricks.
A before picture with no brick, just green grass.
The after picture with the red-ish brick.
Mom and I also tried once again to make crepes. Thankfully they turned out, but I think that's because we used a new pan and followed a new recipe for the batter.
Dad's masterpiece: raspberries, chocolate almond spread, and sliced banana.
じゃあね!
No comments:
Post a Comment