End of a weekend, start of another week. Although for the time being, that's a good thing for me. Only 16 days left until he arrives!!! At this time in sixteen days I'll be on my way to the airport with Dad to pick him up. It's hard to wait, but there are still a few things I have to get done before.
Almost everything I need to get ready before school starts on the 29th of August is done. The last errand remaining is to buy textbooks. Although I haven't quite taken to school yet, it's entirely possible that I never will, this semester will hopefully be more fun. I'm taking five classes all on subjects I more or less like: a literature class on non-western world literature; music theory; biology of course (it's required by the naturopathic and alternative medical school I want to attend, Bastyr); a class on mythology; and then just because I like it, a yoga class.
According to my recent calculations, I have a year and a half left in Michigan before I can transfer to Seattle (actually a bit north of Seattle in an area called Kenmore, WA) and go to Bastyr.
But before that, three weeks with my boyfriend!!! I'm trying not to get too excited!
じゃあね!
Almost everything I need to get ready before school starts on the 29th of August is done. The last errand remaining is to buy textbooks. Although I haven't quite taken to school yet, it's entirely possible that I never will, this semester will hopefully be more fun. I'm taking five classes all on subjects I more or less like: a literature class on non-western world literature; music theory; biology of course (it's required by the naturopathic and alternative medical school I want to attend, Bastyr); a class on mythology; and then just because I like it, a yoga class.
According to my recent calculations, I have a year and a half left in Michigan before I can transfer to Seattle (actually a bit north of Seattle in an area called Kenmore, WA) and go to Bastyr.
But before that, three weeks with my boyfriend!!! I'm trying not to get too excited!
The Rose of Sharon has bloomed! A center piece in the front landscaping finally flowering.
じゃあね!
No comments:
Post a Comment