All of the sudden it's hot out. Temperatures reached 28°C yesterday and today is supposed to be just was hot. It was nice in the morning, a misty cool morning. But that changed quickly into a hot and muggy afternoon. But it was a great morning for tennis! My brothers, mom and I played for over an hour this morning before breakfast. It was good exercise though most of us were still a little sleepy-eyed. We're going to make tennis a part of our weekly routine.
Yesterday was my first ay volunteering at the Lotus Center in Ann Arbor. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from the two acupuncturists working there. I'm very much looking forward to going again!
And yesterday afternoon, my brothers and I made "onigiri" (rice balls) for dinner once again. This time I think they were better than the last attempt we made. The three of us worked together to make dinner, with help from mom during the prep stage. I think they turned out! We still could use some more practice, but we'll get there! Following is some pictures of last night's meal.
じゃあね!
Yesterday was my first ay volunteering at the Lotus Center in Ann Arbor. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot from the two acupuncturists working there. I'm very much looking forward to going again!
And yesterday afternoon, my brothers and I made "onigiri" (rice balls) for dinner once again. This time I think they were better than the last attempt we made. The three of us worked together to make dinner, with help from mom during the prep stage. I think they turned out! We still could use some more practice, but we'll get there! Following is some pictures of last night's meal.
Tofu!
じゃあね!

No comments:
Post a Comment