2 days left until I arrive in Japan!!! I started packing today, nearly done. I'm having trouble finding things to keep me busy. So, at the computer, I've decided to post at least one last time before taking off.
Last weekend, after the killer workout I wrote about in the previous post, we got into the car and drove to Portage Lake to hang out for the afternoon.
Only tomorrow left until I leave for Tokyo!! Like I wrote above, I'm at a loss for thins to do right now. Here's to hoping to sleep tonight!
Countdown Until Takeoff: 1 Day!!!!
じゃあね!
My brother and dad testing out the water.
We hung out in the park and had a piknick under the shade of the tall trees.
This was where we made our temporary camp. We put all of our things on the piknick table and set up our folding chair on in a circle facing the lake. We talked and joked, laughed and brainstormed. A relaxed Sunday afternoon and evening.
Then last night, Mom and I were craving chocolate for some reason. So our answer, coconut ice cream (ice cream made from coconut milk–no dairy) with chocolate!! It had been a while since we did this kind of thing, run out to the grocery store and pick up a snack. It felt like Friday night even though it was a Thursday, brilliant!
Only tomorrow left until I leave for Tokyo!! Like I wrote above, I'm at a loss for thins to do right now. Here's to hoping to sleep tonight!
Countdown Until Takeoff: 1 Day!!!!
じゃあね!
No comments:
Post a Comment